Melodies from a Lifetime is the second album by acclaimed cornet soloist and sshhmute creator Trevor Bremner.
This album is a collection of various melodies for cornet, ranging from classics such as Share My Yoke, Dark Haired Marie, My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose and Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair... to modern melodies such as Manhattan (by Philip Sparke), For Gil (written by Kenneth Young in memory of Trevor's close friend, Gilbert Evans) and Wai-iti (composed by Trevor's son, Fraser Bremner).
With accompaniment from wife Betty Bremner (piano) and the acclaimed Wellington Brass (conducted by son, David Bremner), Melodies from a Lifetime is a must-have in every brass fan's album collection.
- For Gil - in loving memory of Gilbert Evans (Kenneth Young)
- My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose (Trad., arr. Gordon Langford)
- Widmung [Dedication] (Robert Schumann)
- To A Wild Rose (Edward Macdowell, arr. Eric Ball)
- I Hear You Calling Me (Charles Marshall, arr. H.W. Glenn)
- Manhattan [from Saturday Serenade] (Philip Sparke)
- Dark Haired Marie (Edward Lackton, arr. Goff Richards)
- Share My Yoke (Joy Webb)
- The Candle of the Lord (Joy Webb)
- Wai-iti (Fraser Bremner)
- The Watermill (Ronald Binge)
- Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair (Stephen Foster, arr. Elgar Howarth)
- Pastorale (Goff Richards)
- Ballade (John Golland)
- Soliloquy (Philip Sparke)
- I'll Not Turn Back [Duet: Trevor & David Bremner] (John Larsson)
- High on a Hill (Moorehouse, Rees & Bradley, arr. Edrich Siebert)
- Hine e Hine (Princess Te Rangi Pai)
For delivery & customs information, please visit: https://www.sshhmute.com/pages/delivery
Delivery & Customs Information
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer (customer) to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.