Winner of the Best Classical Album award at the 2009 Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards, Gung-Ho contains 8 works for Tenor Trombone performed by New Zealand Symphony Orchestra's Principal Trombonist, and sshhmute artist - David Bremner.
David is accompanied by some of New Zealand's top orchestral and brass musicians:
- Sarah Watkins (piano)
- Leonard Sakofsky (percussion)
- 2008 National Band of New Zealand - conducted by Howard Taylor
- New Zealand Symphony Orchestra - conducted by James Judd
- Fantasy for Trombone (Paul Creston)
- Nocturno (Franz Strauss)
- Piece in E Flat Minor (J Guy Ropartz)
- Clouds (Anthony Ritchie)
- Panic (Kenneth Young)
- 3 Leider: Allerseelen (Richard Strauss, arr. Mark Lawrence)
- 3 Leider: Von ewiger Liebe [Of Eternal Love] (Johannes Brahms, arr. Mark Lawrence)
- 3 Leider: Das Rosenband (Richard Strauss, arr. Mark Lawrence)
- Gung-Ho (Chris Gendall)
- Funambulistic Strains (Gareth Farr)
For delivery & customs information, please visit: https://www.sshhmute.com/pages/delivery
Delivery & Customs Information
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer (customer) to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.