sshhmutes are built to last. Whilst the mute may not need replacing, the seal may sometimes need to be replaced to ensure good quality sound continues.
We now offer replacement seals so you don't need to replace your whole mute.
1. Remove old seal
2. Clean area with methylated spirits
3. Replace seal in exactly the same place
4. Before butting ends together, put some Gorilla glue on one end.
5. Butt the 2 ends together
6. Wipe off any excess
7. Keep firm with a couple of rubber bands until the next day
8. Slice off any excess glue with a sharp blade
For delivery & customs information, please visit: https://www.sshhmute.com/pages/delivery
Delivery & Customs Information
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer (customer) to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Ecuador, India, Israel, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.