sshhmutes are built to last. Whilst the mute may not need replacing, the seal may sometimes need to be replaced to ensure good quality sound continues.
We now offer replacement seals so you don't need to replace your whole mute.
1. Remove old seal
2. Clean area with methylated spirits
3. Replace seal in exactly the same place
4. Before butting ends together, put some Gorilla glue on one end.
5. Butt the 2 ends together
6. Wipe off any excess
7. Keep firm with a couple of rubber bands until the next day.
8. Clean the joint lightly with fine sandpaper
For delivery & customs information, please visit: https://www.sshhmute.com/pages/delivery